Saturday, 13 October 2012

The day I killed my two siblings


This is written as i woke up. I have not yet looked it over, so it is probably a grammatical mess. Sorry.

I held a party at my cottage and allot of people came. It was a blast and I learnt about a creative collective that lives in an awesome house in North Norway. Some of my previous schoolmates worked there and wanted me to join them in working there.

The creative collective had a simulated game, which were a weird kind of multiplayer Cluedo, where you had to collect points by assassinating other players. They explained the rules several times and started the game which were progressive. So almost all of the content had been unlocked. This had taken several months.

I found myself In a part of the game which were a simulation of the creative collective, which was a huge abandoned building placed out in the ocean in north Norway. There was a lot of pollution in the water, but there was always a current around us that kept the algae and trash away from us. Everyone had wetsuits and we sat in a rubber boat. I arrived after some of the guys in which were diving and finding moles. Like the ones you get on your skin. This was their objective. They introduced me to a dolphin that had arrived a bit earlier. They first thought it were a shark, but when they had scrambled for the boat, they saw that it was a dolphin and just wanted to play.

I observed a player paying the character of a lady, and did not understand how he cored points. I just saw her walking around getting allot of points so I asked in the chat; “How does this game work”. The game master was furious that someone did not understand it yet after all the explanations. So he reset the game. It was almost finished after several months of playing. And now they were all back on square one. I was so sorry. And eventually everyone left the party.

Then my parents and family came to visit the cottage. I was siting in the sun thinking about how awesome it was with wireless Internet at my cottage and they came to continue the party. Or have some guest over. None of them drank anything.

One of the redneck guys who lives near my family’s cottage came up and wanted to drive us tho the part of north Norway were the creative collective were. My aunt, grandma, and mom sat in the car with him. My dad hitched a ride with me on my scooter. I was driving and talking to my dad about the collective and how much I wanted to work there. He said I could manage anything I wanted. But I wasn’t sure my products sowed off my actual skills and would impress the creative collective where I wanted to work.

Suddenly the car stops and my mom get’s out. And she is in labour. Everyone gets hysterical. I do not know what to do, so I hunched behind my mom and hold her arms to help her focus. She gives birth rather quickly. The baby is encased in a gelatinous blog. My aunt throws p, and I think quickly that it would be funny to lick the stuff of the baby, like animals do with their children, to gross her out even more. But I don’t. The baby is slippery so I put it down to help my mom. The baby instantly slides towards the highway railing and slips under it as we all were frozen still. Then it falls 10 meters don onto the undergoing highway. Everyone starts screaming and shouting at me. I feel terrible. I want to jump after the baby.

But the dream isn’t over yet. I suddenly find a second baby, (which apparently my mom dint feel) so I quickly pick it up to give to someone that can hold it properly. It slips out of my hands, over the rails and gets hit by a semi truck. Creaming starts again and I want even more to jump after the baby’s. But I threw myself at a field, engorged with electrical wires. I miss all of them and just lay there with my face in the ground. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment